Denim jeans are sold as”dry denim,” meaning whoever buys the jeans will break down the rough, rigid nature of the thick denim through normal wear and tear. In case you’ve recently gained any weight, you’ve experienced a growth spurt, or you’ve noticed that your jeans are shrinking in the dryer, there are a couple of techniques you can use to stretch the jeans about an inch (2.54 cm) to a comfortable width or length. It’s not necessary to try the spot and bath procedures, but you try both to see which works better with your jeans.
This Jeans Waistband Stretcher will stretch any of these tight fitted jeans. We are apt to forget that era and even the washer and dryer have a tendency not to like our waist. Widen your trousers, shorts, jeans, and skirts with ease. Give yourself a couple more inches for that perfect match! Simple to use and can fit a waist size of 21″ – 45″.
About this Pants Stretcher:
- Stretches shorts, pants, jeans, and shorts
- Fits waists 21″ – 45″ and extends up to 50″
- Patented waistband design
- Comes with a single
- Made in Germany
How to Stretch Out Jeans using Warm Bath Method
- Put your jeans on.
- Run a tub with warm water.
- Get in the water and let the water seep into the fabric.
- Pull on areas which you want to loosen while you’re in the bath, like the waistband or inseam. Use your hands to keep stretching the cloth for around 10 minutes.
- Drain the tub and let yourself drip dry a bit. This will stop you from splashing blue-tinted water all over the bathroom floor.
- Escape the bath-tub, put a towel on the floor and do some stretching exercises, such as squats, lunges and forward bends to loosen the seat of the trousers. You might also do some yoga postures.
- Lie on the dry towel and read a few pages of a book, or go outside and air out in the backyard, as you let the jeans to dry on your entire body for a minimum of 30 minutes. As the jeans tender, they will adapt to your body, stretching to fit your curves and bends.
Eliminate the jeans and permit them to complete air drying. Do not place your jeans in the clothes dryer, or they will shrink. Place the jeans when they’re dry. Duplicate your squats, lunges and other exercises for at least 5 minutes after placing them on, and they ought to get even looser.
You’ll have to repeat this process the first few times you wear the jeans. With time, jeans tend to stretch out and conform to your body. Later on, hand wash your jeans and allow them to air dry, rather than running them through the washer and dryer. They should not shrink up again.